As a Software Sales Manager in our global sales organization, this individual will manage an SMB sales team dedicated to building a strong pipeline of net new and whitespace opportunities that lead to quota attainment in the small-to-medium business segment. This individual will coach/grow their team by reinforcing proven sales skills, sales processes and consultative selling strategies. A major focus of any sales role is on customer retention and building/maintaining strong customer relationships, including ensuring a smooth transition from prospect/acquisition status (Account Executive relationship lead) to client/retention (Account Manager relationship lead).
Essential functions include:
- Lead a growing team of 8-10 Account Executives and Account Managers
- Tasked with growing pipeline to 5x times required quota
- Responsible for overseeing completing of daily prospecting activities
- Collaborate with other sales leaders to share ideas, strategies, and effectively plan for continued growth of the business
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years successful sales leadership experience in a B2B sales environment required.
- 3-5 years successful sales experience in a consultative B2B sales environment required, with at least 2 years in technology setting.
- Proven ability to converse with clients and prospects at all levels, including the executive or owner level.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast pace, growth oriented environment.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills and a desire to lead and motivate a team.
- Proven ability to forecast accurately, build/maintain pipeline, and develop and execute on plans to consistently achieve quota.
- Ability to communicate effectively (internally and externally) and to work cross-functionally to achieve success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self-service and a general understanding of larger business system applications.
- Knowledge of the residential and commercial real estate industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada and India with over 2200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.