MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. Our client base ranges from small- and mid-size property managers to Fortune 500 companies.
The Sales Engineer works hand in hand with the Sales Team to develop and demonstrate solutions to expand existing relationships and acquire new clients. This position will provide pre-sales support, collaboration on sales strategy, technical presentation acumen, and product expertise to MRI Sales professionals. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional technical capabilities, thrives on pressure, works ahead of deadlines and contributes evenly in a highly demanding, collaborative team environment. This position plays an integral role in driving software license and long-term application support revenue for MRI Software.
Essential functions include:
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years relevant computer applications or database/tool expertise.
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting software and/or ERP solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of systems, application design, and integration methods.
- Possesses basic to advanced programming experience in HTML and other web-based technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, framing, business justification, project execution, and learning on the fly.
- Capable of interacting with and influencing C-level decision-makers.
- Demonstrated ability to solve for improved business processes and work through complex technical problems.
- Willingness to work with minimal direction as part of a team to solve technical and business challenges.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel between 30-40%.
- Previous experience as a sales engineer for a CRM, ERP, and/or real estate software company a plus.
- Previous experience with MRI and competitor’s products a plus.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.