MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Software Sales Account Manager (AM) to join our dynamic team focused on our Commercial product suite. The Account Managers are responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business within a defined geographic territory. Through a consultative sales process, an emphasis is placed on identifying and converting sales targets, including detailed tracking of sales prospects to establish a qualified pipeline, and activities including customer presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business. The AM’s will coordinate involvement of Sales Engineers and Professional Services as required. This position will focus on the Commercial side of our industry in an assigned territory located along the South East coast of the United States.
- Deliver sales presentations to existing clients, including product demonstrations.
- Develop and implement integrated sales strategies in conjunction with other business units on shared opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
- Handle the contracting process and simple sales negotiations.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through face to face interaction.
- Prepare and submit sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects, for the region.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
An AM is compensated through a competitive base pay and un-capped commission. In addition, members of our team compete to attend an annual Circle of Excellence incentive trip, among many other perks.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.