MRI seeking an experienced and skilled candidate with passion for designing, evolving and developing data based applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the functional domain of the application and its use
- Design, Develop and Maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Write efficient and effective automated unit tests
- Review and refactor code
- Use structured Agile based development processes that are suited to the nature of work being carried out in the project
- Excellent understanding & experience of T-SQL programming
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business requirements
- Experience in Outer joins, inner joins, exception handling
- Experience in any Reporting/ETL development is added advantage
- Total experience 2-6 years in the software industry
- Proven experience in handling several aspects of software including, but not limited to performance, scalability, security and testing.
- Strong problem solving skills with a logical approach and methodology.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques.
- Experience within a customer facing role and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly and collaborative attitude, with willingness to train and share knowledge with junior team members