We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to work within our global Product Development department working to apply defined software development life cycle processes to deliver production ready code of the highest quality, this individual will be diligent in testing their code and working with the team to produce MRI Software’s high standard product. This individual will work under the Agile development methodology in a cross-functional environment with other groups, both inside and outside the department including Product Management and Documentation, as well as create and test code in our dynamic team setting. You will be able to gain a deeper understanding of specific programming languages such as C# and .Net.
Essential Functions Include:
- Applies defined Software Development Life Cycle to deliver production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of high complexity.
- Prepares, analyzes and communicates team development metrics
- Utilizes product-relevant technical knowledge to drive application architecture
- Communicates technical issues and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Estimates development schedules and determine project scope.
- Creates code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain.
- Authors and/or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation.
- Works with Product Management team to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.