MRI software seeking an experienced and skilled candidate with passion for designing, evolving and developing Java based applications. As a Software Engineer, you will be directly involved in design, development, customization, configuration, testing and enhancing browser based applications. You shall participate in the entire software development life cycle including Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the functional domain of the application and its use
- Design, Develop and Maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Write efficient and effective automated unit tests
- Review and refactor code
- Use structured Agile based development processes that are suited to the nature of work being carried out in the project
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document the system design, development and operational procedures
- Strong hands on experience in developing browser-based based applications using Java, Spring, SpringBoot and related technologies.
- Expert level programming skills in Java/Jakarta EE (formely JEE/J2EE)
- Solid Object Oriented Programming skills
- Experience in developing SOA based applications using Java and related technologies
- Good SQL skills with experience in any one of the leading RDBMS
- Experience with NoSQL databases shall be added advantage
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub
- Total experience 5-7years in the software industry
- Proven experience in handling several aspects of software including, but not limited to performance, scalability, security and testing.
- Strong problem solving skills with a logical approach and methodology.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Experience within a customer facing role and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly and collaborative attitude, with willingness to train and share knowledge with junior team members