MRI software seeking an experienced and skilled candidate with passion for designing, evolving and developing .Net based applications. As a Software Engineer, you will be directly involved in design, development, customization, configuration, testing and enhancing browser based applications. You shall participate in the entire software development life cycle including Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Applies defined practices and procedures to design, implement, and support software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Delivers high quality, production ready code that satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Currently pursuing a BE, Btech, MCA, MSC or BCA Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience developing software or algorithms based on predetermined specifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred
- Proficient with Source Control tools
- Familiarity with database objects (tables, stored procedures, queries, etc.) a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.