MRI seeking an experienced and skilled candidate with passion for designing, evolving and developing iOS-based applications. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be directly involved in design, development, customisation, configuration, testing and enhancing mobile based applications. You shall participate in the entire software development life cycle including Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand the functional domain of the application and its use
- Design, Develop and Maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Write efficient and effective automated unit tests
- Review and refactor code
- Use structured Agile based development processes that are suited to the nature of work being carried out in the project
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document the system design, development and operational procedures
- Experience in developing mobile-based iOS applications.
- Proficiency in Objective-c and Swift languages.
- Integration and upgradation with several third-party libraries.
- Deep knowledge of design patterns, OO concepts, json/RESTful APIs, Cocoapods, UX.
- Strong knowledge of various iOS frameworks such as CoreLocation, UIKit, Foundation, CoreData, CoreMotion.
- Should have good knowledge on Human interface guidelines and Apple’s design principles.
- Experience on publishing apps on Appstore.
- Knowledge of flutter would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with iOS architecture pattern like MVC, MVP and MVVM.
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub
- Total experience 1-4 years in the software industry
- Proven experience in handling several aspects of software including, but not limited to performance, scalability, security and testing.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a logical approach and methodology.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Experience within a customer facing role and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly and collaborative attitude, with willingness to train and share knowledge with junior team members