We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to work within our global Product Development department working to apply defined software development life cycle processes to deliver production ready code of the highest quality, this individual will be diligent in testing their code and working with the team to produce MRI Software’s high standard product. This individual will work under the Agile development methodology in a cross-functional environment with other groups, both inside and outside the department including Product Management and Documentation, as well as create and test code in our dynamic team setting. You will be able to gain a deeper understanding of specific programming languages such as C# and.Net.
Essential Functions Include:
- Applies defined Software Development Life Cycle to deliver production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of high complexity.
- Utilizes product-relevant technical knowledge to drive application designs
- Communicates technical issues and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Compares, contrasts and prioritizes among alternative approaches to meet objectives
- Suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Creates code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain.
- Peer reviews code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Provides technical assistance and technical training to other departments and peers as required.
- Works with Product Management team to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Implements complex technical designs spanning multiple application tiers