Calling all Software Engineers! MRI Software is looking to network with top talent in the area to share more about MRI and our career opportunities. We are a growing organization who is interested in building connections for immediate and future openings. Our positions range from entry level to senior and even leadership roles.
Some initial qualifications for our software engineering team include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
- Knowledge of multiple object-oriented programming languages, including C#, VB.Net
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Ability to work in a team setting and contribute unique ideas to the group
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet those qualifications and are interested in learning more, please submit your application and one of our team members will reach out to you to discuss further.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1600 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.