MRI Software in Cape Town is seeking a Software Engineer! If you’re looking for a regular job, doing the same things every day – this is not for you. We need someone who is excited by a challenge, thrilled to see what the next sprint has in store, and committed to moving our products forward. The individual filling this role will help us continue to develop new products, enhance our existing applications, provide technical services, support, maintenance and quality assurance to our growing suite of applications.
Requirements, Skills and Qualities:
- A BBusSc, BCom or BSc degree from an accredited university
- Computer Science or Information Systems major.
- 3 – 6 years of systems development experience
- C#, Angular and SQL Server
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Project and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Collaborative work ethic.
- Ability to pick up new concepts and technologies.
- Applies defined Software Development Life Cycle to deliver production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Learn about the property industry and contribute to the technical and functional evolution of products.
- Develop and maintain our core ERP system, WEB APIs and online portals
- Debug and fix programmatic bugs
- Contribute to the design and ongoing architecture of our solutions
- Assist with complex support queries which require further analyses.
- API and Angular Unit Test
- Assist with setting up automated tests and technical documentation
- Code reviews and peer check ins
- Participate in scrum meetings
- Builds effective working relationships with development and cross functional team members.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!