MRI Software is seeking a Software Engineer to join our growing team in Cape Town, SA! As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining software solutions throughout the Software Development Lifecycle. Ideal candidates should have a passion for development and an eagerness to learn new things and improve their skills. You will be a part of a team that collaborates well, works hard and has fun, so a good sense of humor is advantageous.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer who is a team player that confidently contributes ideas/opinions to the team? Start the process by applying and you could be our next Software Engineer!
- Develop software features in a self-sufficient way and to a high technical standard
- Understanding the system architecture and technical goals of the product
- Follow development process (source control, branching, testing etc.)
- Actively troubleshoot issues and assist with complex support queries which require further analysis
- Taking part in team rituals such as stand-ups, planning sessions, demos and retrospectives
- Taking part in team activities such as collaborative-development and code-reviews
- Taking part in cross-team activities such as knowledge-sharing and documentation
- Building relationships with all other teams in the product development department
- Demonstrable experience in .Net (C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Core, MVC)
- Demonstrable experience in SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related area, or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience using cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure)
- Experience in writing Unit Tests (NUnit, xUnit, Jasmine)
- Experience in working with Micro-Service architecture/patterns
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.