MRI Software is seeking a DevOps Leader to join our global team in delivering the world’s best comprehensive, flexible, open, and connected PropTech platforms on the market. You will work closely with our product delivery teams to enable a DevOps culture and advance continuous delivery and observability capabilities. Your focus will be being a leader in the areas of advocating and improving developer experience, automation of continuous integration/delivery pipeline and underlying toolchain and enabling product delivery teams to achieve agility. In this role, you will be a hands-on working manager of a small team where you’ll influence DevSecOps adoption throughout the product portfolio, implement highly automated solutions for cloud-first application deployments and explore/introduce new tools, techniques, and practices into the organization to maximize business value and agility.
- Collaborate extensively with other engineers to build tools and systems that support our services and allow engineers to deliver high quality software.
- Lead and provide direction to team members regarding solutions, systems and processes that can be used to implement DevSecOps practices consistently across organization.
- Provide technical mentorship to your team as we balance between building sustainable, high impact products and shipping them quickly.
- Configure, and monitor service environments ranging from build and release management services, application security, logging, monitoring, deployment and more.
- Provision and operate cloud-based, immutable infrastructure with automation (IaC).
- 4-6 years’ experience in DevOps/DevSecOps and/or software development engineering Experience working with, or are familiar with public, private, and mixed cloud environments (Azure preferred)
- Experience maintaining production-grade applications in virtualized environments (cloud computing platforms and services).
- Ownership of cloud environments, adopting latest technologies to ensure availability, selfhealing, observability, and alerting through automation.
- Experience in source code management, continuous integration, and automated deployment and management using tools like GitHub, Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions, Terraform and/or other technologies.
- DevSecOps (SCA, SAST, DAST, etc. tooling)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform; Bicep; other)
- Experience with scripting languages as PowerShell, Bash, Go, Python or similar languages
- Effective communication and attention to detail.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs! MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.