Are you an experienced Software Architect looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
MRI Software is seeking a Software Architect to join our team! This individual will be working on our MRI Insurance solution for the multi-family renter’s insurance space. The work would include building and maintaining an application with significant growth potential and use of modern technologies as part of a team of about 5 to 7 people integrating the solution with MRI’s platform X and suite of real estate software products.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong Software Architect to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best multifamily insurance products to our innovative and industry-leading real estate software solutions.
Essential Functions include:
- Strong, experienced software engineer who will lead the technical design, development and launch of a new renter’s insurance system that will serve real estate clients worldwide.
- Leadership in delivering a new integrated system and set of services that will be at the core of making it easier for clients to maintain mandatory renter’s insurance in their portfolio.
- Design and build secure, distributed systems that operate globally. Responsible for the architecture, design and implementation that will provide availability, integration, and performance guarantees.
- Analyzes and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of moderate to high complexity
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
- Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.