A self-motivated senior designer mastering your craft in the realm of UX/UI and beyond. Raising the bar on aesthetics and usability based on research and validation. Your approach is both iterative and disruptive in creating meaningful user experiences. You understand the balance between user and business needs when empathise, communicate and collaborate to drive your team to the best answer. You are not afraid to discuss new ideas and are willing to go the extra mile to do it. You understand the importance of deep work but also tune out from it to build on relationships and clearly communicate any design decisions to cross-functional teams. You are receptive to design criticism and take them positively for the greater good of building amazing solutions. You are comfortable with switching context and manage your time efficiently. You are ready to venture into uncharted territories and always strive to innovation, automation and optimisation.
- Research, analysis, wireframes, journey mapping, prototyping and testing will be the core of your work.
- Lead and conduct relevant user research activities (qualitative and quantitative)
- You’ll be at the forefront of building a robust design system on Figma,
- Continuously improve the Design System to enable lighting fast delivery.
- Define component usage, patterns, anti-patterns, variations and page templates.
- Author and maintain documentation that enables cross functional communication.
- Pair with engineers to transform components and patterns into working artefacts for implementation, experience with design tokens are a plus.
- Collaborate with product, QA and engineering teams to establish UI pattern usage and industry best practices.
- Work with Agile teams and adapt as you move between products and teams.
- Work with a global team across different time zones
- Provide UX design for new/enhanced user stories.
- Ensure UX/UI consistency across all products, using comprehensive methods and tools to share that vision.
- 5+ years of experience designing end to end user experiences.
- Minimum 1 year creating Visual Design Systems/Language
- Have a solid understanding of the width and depth of customer centred design thinking methodology.
- Experience with ramifications of design decisions that affect the greater system.
- Awareness on emerging UI patterns and staying ahead of the curve.
- Ability to rationalise design decisions to stakeholders and your audience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineers. Although coding is not a required skill, it will be a huge bonus.
- Competence in Figma, Sketch, XD, or similar design tools
- Experience with design systems, accessibility, and localisation
- Curiosity in neomorphism and motion design
- Provide a portfolio of design work with details on your contributions and the team’s contributions
- Working in Agile environment
- Flexible working arrangements
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!