MRI Software is looking for a Solution Consultant to join our Global Professional Services team in our London, England office! MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. This position is responsible for the full-cycle implementation of MRI’s suite of applications and to provide business/technology consulting services for existing and new clients throughout the EMEA region. Further this position operates as a mentor for other consultants and will assist the team in problem resolution and general staff development. We are looking for someone who ideally has worked with our Horizon Software product.
Essential functions include:
- Understand the client business logic and translate those requirements into MRI technical specifications, develop the customizations, manage the development process and manage the testing process through sign-off
- Manage the project timeline, project risks, and actively resolve project related issues as they arise
- Develop implementation strategies and coordinate associated tasks and resources required to successfully implement MRI’s Investment Management products and services
- Provide training and a variety of related end-user services
- Assist in development of consultants in the areas of product, client communication, escalations and operations processes
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.