- 5-7 years working knowledge of and experience with programming in Microsoft C# or another object oriented language.
- BA/BS Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related area
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of high complexity.
- Prepares, analyzes and communicates team development metrics
- Uses judgment to suggest approaches that optimize among customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Estimates development schedules and determine project scope.
- Creates code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain.
- Tests and peer reviews code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested before entering QA.
- Participates in and often leads a Development team that is responsible for developing quality software.
- Broad-based technical expertise including a strong understanding of programming and architecture concepts
- Direct project involvement and leadership of projects delivering software solutions (enterprise software a plus)
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.