MRI software, as a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.
Working as part of the London based Professional Services team to provide integration, application development, report writing and data analysis with a particular focus on MRI’s Enterprise solution. The role is also responsible for providing analytical consulting services for existing and new clients throughout EMEA.
This is an exciting position; the successful candidate must be capable of interpreting client requests to facilitate technology-based solutions to business problems. Key areas of responsibility are;
- The creation of new and the enhancement of existing product integrations using.
o SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and proprietary tools
o Web Services built on the SOAP protocol or the REST architecture using the JSON or XML messaging formats (including the creation of WSDL and XSD files).
- Using automated API testing tools such as SoapUI.
- Supporting the SaaS Services team to implement SFTP on behalf of clients
- Provide ETL services using proprietary tools which involves working closely with the client to migrate data from third party systems
- Knowledge of C# and the .NET framework including the use of the Visual Studio IDE to enhance the existing application.
- Knowledge of document management systems such as SharePoint is an advantage.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) Source Code Management using Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC).
- The creation of new reports using native T-SQL, Stored Procedures and proprietary tools
- Working with front end developers to produce data for our software products and report layout designers to produce layouts to meet customer specifications
- Optimizing the performance of production databases
- Write technical business documentation including report specifications
- Assist clients and the team in software configuration, report building, testing, and deployment
- Manage project timelines, risks, and dependencies, and actively resolve project-related issues as they arise
- Be proactive, determined, and supportive in problem-solving within the team
- Raise and follow-up internal cases for development change requests, and action Project Manager and Consultant requests.
- All other duties as assigned
- Information Technology related degree
- 2 years of experience in a technical role preferably with experience of Oracle SQL database queries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player at all levels (individual contributor to executive)
- Ability to reason logically and provide and document technical solutions
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously with minimal direction
- High Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience in Financial reporting would be an advantage but is not essential
- Experience within a Real Estate context would be preferable
- High initiative, self-motivation, and enthusiasm
- Strong professionalism and customer satisfaction orientation