MRI Software is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our ProLease product development team in remotely in the Colorado (Boulder/Denver preferred) area! MRI ProLease offers cloud-based software solutions to manage every aspect of lease management, lease accounting, space management, and CAFM requirements.
- Working with the ProLease Software Development Life Cycle to deliver high quality, production-ready code to satisfy all functional and non-functional requirements
- Designing code, tests and maintaining deliverables of high complexity and quality
- Testing and peer-reviewing code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design
- Developing goals and visions of the product and contributing to executing those very goals and visions
- Five or more years of software development experience
- Proven experience in UI/UX design and implementation
- Experience with MeteorJS, ReactJS, ASP.NET, or similar languages
- Experience working with SQL Server or similar relational database
- Desire to work in a collaborative team setting
- Broad-based technical expertise including a strong understanding of programming and enterprise architecture concepts
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our total rewards may include: 401K, which includes matching when eligible – Health Insurance Plan Options – Dental Insurance Plan Options – Vision Insurance Plan Options – Paid Time Off, when eligible – Flexi Fridays (knock 2.5 hours off of your day on a Friday 6 (six) times a year – Paid Holidays – Tuition Reimbursement – Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
Pay Range for Role: $100,000-$125,000 annual