MRI Software is currently looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our growing team in a Senior or Lead role operating as an Automation Test Engineer. As an Automation Test Engineer you will be be responsible to assess software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain automation framework(s) across multiple projects and platforms
- Automate & Execute Test Cases and Test Suites
- Collaborate with QA leadership to architect, establish and evolve QA processes, ensuring that the team is using QA best practices
- Ensure all projects meet both functional and non-functional requirements and map to QA test cases
- Partner closely with the engineering teams to replicate and resolve issues
- Exercises judgment in application of methods and procedures to evaluate quality products and services.
- Builds productive internal relationships that are essential to delivering quality products and services.
- Develops testing requirements, test cases, and test plans.
- Creates clearly documented plans, designs and results
- Contributes to the creation of reasonably and increasingly accurate work estimates
- Learns new emerging skills functional and technical skills that are relevant to our practices
- Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance principles, methods, and processes
- Self motivated contributor with initiative and drive
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success
- Great work ethic focused on project and business success
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Accountable for commitments made and scheduled deliverables
- Dedicated to continual learning and self improvement
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Contributes to continuous improvement efforts
- Familiarity with Scrum project management
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!