MRI Software looking for an experienced and skilled candidate to join our team as a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer. As a Senior QA Engineer you will be be responsible to assess software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and manual test scripts. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them and see that they are dealt with.
We perceive the Senior QA Engineer as the knowledge bank of the business domain associated with the product(s) you will be working on and shall be the main go to person for all team members including the developers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the functional domain of the application and its use
- Review and analyze requirements, specification, epics, user stories and provide timely feedback
- Design and develop well structured test plans
- Estimate, prioritise and plan testing activities
- Design, develop detailed, comprehensive test cases and execute them
- Identify and report issues and then verify that they are resolved
- Perform regression, sanity, smoke testing
- Support junior QA engineers
- Collect quality test data