Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
We are currently seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team in Sydney! Under the Agile development methodology, this developer will work cross-functionally with other groups, both inside and outside of the department, to include Product Management, Quality Assurance, and Documentation. In addition, this individual will create and test code in our dynamic team setting. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience working with enterprise software, will thrive in a team oriented environment, and has a passion for software development.
Essential functions include:
- Developing .net software both on the windows and web platforms.
- Lead a development team to help realize our vision of flexible, open and connected software.
- Learn and integrate enterprise design patterns and practices while working within or integrating with our existing common platform of tools, services, and modules.
- Communicates technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Uses professional experience to consider all factors and design or recommend solutions that balance client needs, business constraints, and technical best practices.
- Demonstrated technical expertise using enterprise design patterns and other complex distributed enterprise architectures.
- Understands and guides the team in testing strategies, including unit, component, integration, and system tests.
- Works with Quality Assurance leads to clarify acceptance requirements and ensure features are easily verified to meet business quality and client expectations.
- Peer review code for technical accuracy and adherence to coding standards, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Initiates and implements or guides implementation of complex technical designs across multiple application tiers, services, and integration points.