The MRI Social Housing Division in the UK offer the broadest solution set for Residential Housing in the industry. With unprecedented domain knowledge, MRI’s aim is to give social housing providers the tools they need to transform the way they work and improve the everyday experience for their clients and tenants. MRI is helping to power digital transformation in the sector and to deliver modern, client-centric solutions for users that are tenant focused.
We have over 40 years’ experience in the social housing industry and this brings with it close client relationships and the ability to deliver solutions that meet industry requirements and enable customers.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for technical and commercial engagement with our FM Contractors working as a trusted partner. This role encompasses the commercial and technical aspects of the customer relationship including Professional Services, Product Management, Support, Development and Operations to maximise customer satisfaction while achieving sales objectives.
· Professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers.
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention to maximise business development.
· Manage strategic proposals to multiple clients working with presales and bid management
· Update clients on the Product Roadmap working with Product Management.
· Recommend appropriate solutions and agree terms with the client
· Manage weekly / monthly review meetings and support adhoc contact with the client.
· Determine the clients on-going requirements to meet changing business needs
· Work with stakeholders including Product Management, Development and the Implementation teams to ensure positive outcomes.
· Ensure Salesforce CRM is up-to-date to reflect sales activities
· Maintain an accurate pipeline of Opportunities
· Facilitate and achieve Quarterly and Annual Sales target.
· Knowledge of the Social Housing Market would be an advantage
· High level of initiative with ability to work unsupervised
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and drive solutions
· Experience working at all levels with an understanding of complex client demands
· Very organised with good time management skills
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience using Salesforce.com CRM
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
· Good attention to detail and a desire to see a task through to completion
· Be honest, trustworthy and act with tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism
Training & Experience:
· Minimum 3 years experience working with clients as an Account Manager
· Experience in SaaS platforms
· Proficient typing skills
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.