MRI Software is seeking a Scrum Master to join our team! As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for leading, inspiring, motivating multi-functional teams, enabling the delivery of innovative products to the PropTech market. This is a key role in driving agile and lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. The Scrum Master will report within the Product Development organization with responsibility for facilitating scrum activities for MRI’s Artificial Intelligence products. Following our 2019 acquisition of AI startup, Leverton, we are expanding our offering to leverage AI and ML technologies to help real estate companies worldwide make smarter decisions using better data. We are looking for a talented and experienced individual who can help shape the future of our offerings.
- Communicate organizational impediments to leadership; clear impediments for the team.
- Champion continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity.
- Create and environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts.
- Work with Product owner to align teams with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information.
- Coach product owners in creation and maintenance of the product backlog.
- Bring ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation and so on to help the team become a high-performance team.
Skills & Requirements:
- Scrum Master certification (CSM or DASM/DASSM) required.
- In-depth knowledge of agile, scrum, and/or disciplined agile delivery concepts and methods.
- Experienced in refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection and other scrum techniques.
- Expertise in JIRA (be able to administer projects, run sprints, produce charts and reports) preferred.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership. Facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for eliciting change in team behavior (example: burndown charts, handling bugs, retrospectives etc.).
- Experienced in working with scrum team as well as dealing with internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project/product teams.
- Experienced in planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
- Project Management certification a plus.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.