MRI Software is seeking a Scrum Master to join our team! As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for leading, inspiring, motivating multi-functional teams, enabling the delivery of innovative products to the PropTech market. This is a key role in driving agile and lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. The Scrum Master will report within the Product Development organization with responsibility for facilitating scrum activities for 1-3 products.
- Utilize agile methodology in the management of the scrum process while coordinating the activities of the scrum team.
- Exercises full autonomy in the implementation of the Agile process across products and coaches’ teams to deliver value incrementally, explore solutions through experimentation, and ultimately provide well-tested solutions.
- Enforce scrum practices, help resolve impediments, facilitate efficiency, and increase the probability of success in each sprint.
- Communicates organizational impediments to leadership; clears impediments for the team.
- Provides visibility of team status and issues to senior management.
- Champion accountability across multi-functional teams. Collaborate with scrum leaders to coordinate cross team dependencies.
- Promotes a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Agile product management, leading a software development team that was applying agile principles, practices, and theory.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) preferred.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Experience in planning and problem solving with product owners and development teams.
- Experience in working with internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational product strategies.
- Strong skills and knowledge of servant leadership, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, prioritization, and empowerment.
- Experience with Agile product management tools (JIRA preferred)
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.