MRI Software is seeking a Sales Engineer to join our team in Solon, OH! As a Sales Engineer you will work hand in hand with the Sales Team to develop and demonstrate solutions to expand existing relationships and acquire new clients. In this position you will provide pre-sales support, collaboration on sales strategy, technical presentation acumen, and product expertise to MRI Sales professionals selling the MRI Lease Intelligence solution. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional technical capabilities, thrives on pressure, works ahead of deadlines and contributes evenly in a highly demanding, collaborative team environment. This position plays an integral role in driving software license and long term application support revenue for MRI Software.
Essential functions include:
- Act as a technical resource for the MRI sales team from qualification to successful close of the sale.
- Be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to assigned deals, prospective clients and existing customers while ensuring customer WOW.
- Deliver customer-centric value based presentations and solution demonstrations to develop and deliver Machine Learning & data-driven solutions as part of prospect initiatives and POC. Also position our solution offerings in MRI Lease Intelligence.
- Present both the functional capabilities and business value of MRI software applications including demonstrating deep familiarity with MRI direction, product roadmap and industry presence.
- The role will involve helping with proof of concepts with the customer’s data to show them the possible solutions to their existing pain points using Machine Learning & Data Science & to offer thought leadership on where data science could take them – which will lead to our delivery services team to then engage with that customer for billable work.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.