The mission for the Sales Engineer is to persuade prospects and clients that MRI solutions will meet their business requirements.
The Sales Engineering team at MRI are product experts who serve as an extension of sales & customer success, supporting AEs/CSMs as a strategic resource in deal cycles to help secure and grow ARR.
We build trust and confidence with customers by mapping use cases, business objectives and workflows back to the solutions we offer, and help inspire and drive innovative approaches to solving sales enablement challenges.
We also collaborate and work closely with other teams (Product Management / Product Marketing / Engineering) across the organization in support of successful customer implementations, product decisions and innovation, and the achievement of company growth goals. This position plays an integral role in driving software license and long-term application support revenue for MRI Software.
- Act as a technical resource for the MRI sales team from qualification to successful close of the sale.
- Be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to assigned deals, prospective clients and existing customers while ensuring customer WOW.
- Deliver customer-centric value based presentations and solution demonstrations
- Learn the MRI solution set – specifically the Platform Management X, Horizon, and ProLease solutions to start, and any MRI solutions that integrate with those solutions.
- Develop the capability to demonstrate the value of MRI solutions to prospects and clients at a high level within 45 business days.
- Influence at least $250K of ARR [Annual Recurring Revenue] in a 12 month span.
- Add value to the team through optimization or improvement of our team discussions or content in your area of expertise.
- Develop, design, validate, and assist in positioning MRI software capabilities to include advanced product concepts and 3rd party complimentary interfaces.
- Present both the functional capabilities and business value of MRI software applications including demonstrating deep familiarity with MRI direction, product roadmap and industry presence.
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Contribute directly to attaining or exceeding quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management