The mission for the Sales Engineer is to persuade prospects and clients that MRI solutions will meet their business requirements.
The Sales Engineering team at MRI are product experts who serve as an extension of sales & customer success, supporting AEs/CSMs as a strategic resource in deal cycles to help secure and grow ARR.
We build trust and confidence with customers by mapping use cases, business objectives and workflows back to the solutions we offer, and help inspire and drive innovative approaches to solving sales enablement challenges.
We also collaborate and work closely with other teams (Product Management / Product Marketing / Engineering) across the organization in support of successful customer implementations, product decisions and innovation, and the achievement of company growth goals. This position plays an integral role in driving software license and long-term application support revenue for MRI Software.
- Act as a technical resource for the MRI sales team from qualification to successful close of the sale.
- Be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to assigned deals, prospective clients and existing customers while ensuring customer WOW.
- Deliver customer-centric value based presentations and solution demonstrations
- Learn the MRI solution set – specifically the ManhattanONE solutions to start, and any MRI solutions that integrate with those solutions.
- Develop the capability to demonstrate the value of MRI solutions to prospects and clients at a high level within 45 business days.
- Influence at least $250K of ARR [Annual Recurring Revenue] in a 12 month span.
- Add value to the team through optimization or improvement of our team discussions or content in your area of expertise.
- Develop, design, validate, and assist in positioning MRI software capabilities to include advanced product concepts and 3rd party complimentary interfaces.
- Present both the functional capabilities and business value of MRI software applications including demonstrating deep familiarity with MRI direction, product roadmap and industry presence.
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Contribute directly to attaining or exceeding quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Minimum 2 years on similar role (Sales Engineer, Strategic Account Manager, Product Specialist or Solution Consultant) or relevant computer applications or database/tool expertise.
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting software and/or ERP solutions.
- Through knowledge of systems, application design and integration methods.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, framing, business justification, project execution, and learning on the fly.
- Capable of interacting with and influencing C-level decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to solve for improved business processes and work through complex technical problems.
- Willingness to work with minimal direction as part of a team to solve technical and business challenges.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- BS degree or equivalent
- Work experience in the real estate industry would be preferable
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
About the business:
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!