Are you looking to join an organization that provides a challenging environment while encouraging personal and professional growth? If so, MRI Software is the place for you! We are currently seeking highly motivated graduates to join our Sales Development Representative team! We require an enthusiastic and target driven individual to join MRI’s Graduate Program within the Sales Development Representative team. In this program, you will have the opportunity to progress through structured tiers and increase your earning potential. You will be trained on the suite of solutions on offer at MRI and be tasked with promoting these within existing markets within the EMEA region.
As key members of our Sales and Marketing function, the SDR team works to engage and qualify prospective and existing customers via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for MRI Software solutions and to pass qualified prospects to the sales team. Team members will also conduct a variety of revenue generating tasks, including market analysis and organisational research within existing and prospective customer organisations.
- Qualifying incoming leads, which may involve writing proposals and quotations.
- Efficient and clear management of all MQLs.
- Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or assigned target markets.
- Working toward quarterly/monthly targets which will contribute your bonus structure
- Partake in an internal development program which will include participation in sales and product training sessions.
- To deliver on assessed learning and development tasks (presentations, performance analysis, sites visits with field sales and personal development plans).
- Customer and event exposure (In line with the marketing calendar, company workshops and experience).