We require an enthusiastic, hungry and target driven individual to join MRI’s graduate programme within the Sales Development Representative team. In this role you will be focused on expanding MRI’s customer base by sourcing new opportunities for our sales teams. To ensure you can do this, you will be thoroughly trained on MRI’s suite of solutions to help you promote them within EMEA’s existing markets.
As key members of our Marketing function, the SDR team works to engage and qualify prospective and existing customers via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for MRI Software solutions and to pass qualified prospects to the sales team. Team members will also conduct a variety of revenue generating tasks, including market analysis and organisational research within existing and prospective customer organisations. While previous experience is ideal, candidates that show drive and potential and have desire to progress through to a field sales role will be strongly considered for the role.
• Research, identify and actively approach new potential customers in the EMEA region using our toolsets.
• Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or assigned target markets.
• Work toward quarterly/monthly targets which will contribute to your bonus structure
• Partake in an internal development program which will include participation in sales and product training sessions.
• Efficient and clear management of all MQLs using our CRM system.
• To deliver on assessed learning and development tasks (presentations, performance analysis, sites visits with field sales and personal development plans).
• Customer and event exposure (In line with the marketing calendar, company workshops and experiences).
• Other duties that are deemed appropriate for the role