We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Social Housing team. In this role you will be focused on expanding MRI’s customer base by sourcing new opportunities for our sales teams and qualify marketing generated leads. To ensure you can do this, you will be thoroughly trained on MRI’s suite of solutions to help you promote them within NA’s existing markets.
As key members of our Marketing function, the SDR team works to engage and qualify prospective and existing customers via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for MRI Software solutions and to pass qualified prospects to the sales team. Team members will also conduct a variety of revenue generating tasks, including market analysis and organisational research within existing and prospective customer organisations. While previous experience is ideal, candidates that show drive and potential and have desire to progress through to a field sales role will be strongly considered for the role.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Research, identify and actively approach new potential customers in the UK regions using our toolsets.
- Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or assigned target markets.
- Work toward quarterly/monthly targets which will contribute to your bonus structure
- Partake in an internal development program which will include participation in sales and product training sessions.
- Efficient and clear management of all MQLs using our CRM and sales enablement platform.
- To deliver on assessed learning and development tasks (presentations, performance analysis, sites visits with field sales and personal development plans).
- Customer and event exposure (In line with the marketing calendar, company workshops and experiences).
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Understanding of how social networking tools can be used in business
- Keen interest in technology and its place in the business world
- Flexible and focused self-starter with the ability to follow directives and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.