MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers comprehensive and truly configurable solutions, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 50 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.
Are you looking for a summer internship that will allow you to gain valuable hands-on experience in a corporate environment? MRI Software is currently looking for Sales Development Interns to join our Sales & Marketing department. As a Sales Development Intern, you will contribute to key sales operations initiatives, including developing prospective client information to determine market opportunity. Our interns execute business to business proactive outreach to key contacts in prospective companies to generate awareness and interest in our software solutions. You can help MRI be the best in our business!
Skills & Requirements:
- Represent MRI Software in a highly professional manner through interaction with prospective clients
- Manage a market research process from start to finish, including initial and follow-up calls
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Completion of two years of college at an accredited university preferred
- Open to part or full time working hours depending on candidate availability
- Fun, team-based environment
- Ability to gain insight into software sales and the real estate industry
- Network with employees across our entire organization through events and intern outings
- Hands-on chance to use skills learned in the classroom
- Opportunities for full-time employment after graduation
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.