MRI Software is seeking a SaaS Systems Administrator to join our growing team in Bangalore, India! We are building a team of SaaS Systems Administrators to assist with the global SaaS services team.
- Assist with the day to day operation and deployment of SaaS delivered services.
- Configure, maintain and support MRI applications using Microsoft Windows, SQL, Oracle, and other data center equipment in an environment requiring 24 X 7 uptime.
- Validate, correct, and maintain database backups.
- Install new software releases, patches and system upgrades.
- Manage and resolve monitoring and client escalations.
- Troubleshoot components of systems relying on proven techniques for IT data center analysis and evaluation.
- Follow change management procedures and maintain audit compliance.
- Create, update, audit and modify documentation as required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Junior system administrator level understanding of Microsoft Windows and Oracle ecosystems required.
- Understanding of servers and their roles
- Understanding backup methodology (heritage backup systems as well as new backup systems)
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Understanding of RDS, Citrix, and web technology
- Understanding of the impact of troubleshooting and break/fix resolution steps, such as restarting services, IIS, AV services, etc
- Proficiency in server, storage and virtualization standards, techniques and tools.
- Experience with using query expressions to diagnose or resolve routine issues.
- Knowledge of Windows scripting (PowerShell), VMware, SharePoint configuration, SSRS configuration, SaaS models and large-scale, distributed web architectures utilizing SaaS technologies is a plus.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.