MRI Software is seeking a SaaS Operations Manager to lead a passionate team responsible for fast and effective operations management and support of the SaaS global ecosystem with increasing reliability, scalability, supportability and security. The SaaS Operations team is accountable for the day-to-day service operations, activities, processes, and infrastructure monitoring. They specialize in Deployment Management, Service Request Fulfillment, and Incident Management; while also contributing to the organization’s Capacity Management, Information Security Management, Change Management, Asset and Configuration Management, and Problem Management to help drive continual process improvement across service strategy, design, and transition.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to focus on leading a local and global team through day-to-day activities, mentoring the team on technology, and appropriately prioritizing competing priorities while communicating effectively.
- Cultivate a diverse, high-performing team that develops, recognizes and retains the best people and challenges them to advance their technical and administration skills to meet the demands of rapidly evolving technologies and to transition from co-location to cloud based applications.
- Direct daily 24/7 operations of the team; enforcing priorities, monitoring and analyzing operational effectiveness metrics and ensuring problems are identified and solved quickly and efficiently.
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system design and application architecture to expedite the investigation and resolution of incidents and problems
- Responsible for the overall health and stability of supported applications, systems and environments.
- Standardize and automate change, validation, and deployment processes to increase efficiency and reduce risk, complexity, waste and cost.