MRI is seeking a Relationship Manager to join our growing resident screening team! As an MRI Relationship Manager, you’ll never get bored with doing the same thing every day. You’ll be constantly challenged with new opportunities and new assignments. This role is acutely focused on proactively engaging with clients to help build and maintain strong relationships and increase their usage and adoption of our resident screening product.
- Proactively engage with clients to build relationship and share additional product offerings
- Deal with customer issues/complaints
- Provide functional consultancy/training to end users
- Collaborative with team members to best serve clients
Skills & Requirements:
- Possess outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- 5+ years in relationship management, sales, or customer facing interaction strongly preferred
- Screening industry experience, a plus
- An agile learner who is ready to gain new skills in business practice, software process, technical strategy, presentation, and management skills.
- Able to effectively teach customers, unfamiliar with our product offerings in an approachable manner.
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word provide a solid foundation for success.
- Bachelor’s degree Business or related/applicable field or equivalent years of experience.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.