To support our rapid growth, we are seeking talented, motivated QA Engineer – Manual that bring passion for releasing quality products for our customers. QA Engineers work closely with various MRI Software departments and Development team members to ensure products and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customers.
MRI Software offers opportunities for long-term career growth to successful employees who aspire to career progression as we believe in building our team from within.
- Apply defined software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products and services.
- Apply critical mindset to evaluate quality of the products and services.
- Report software defects in detail with information gathered to tech support or other internal resources.
- Actively seek assistance as needed but demonstrate learning and growing independence
- Ability to align time and effort towards priorities and deliverables.
Skills & Other Requirements
- Minimum of 4+ years demonstrated experience in planning, designing, and executing testing across Functional, UI and API
- Experience in testing API’s using Postman
- Working knowledge of C#, Git, Bitbucket
- Experience in using CI/CD pipeline executions – Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance principles, methods, and processes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in testing Accounting software and/or Payment gateways would be a Plus
- Team player and self-motivated contributor with initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Working in Agile environment
- Working in environment embracing CI/CD methodology
- Flexible working arrangements
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in Australia and across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!