To support our rapid growth, we are seeking talented, motivated QA Engineer that bring a passion for releasing quality products for our customers. QA Engineers work closely with MRI Software customers and team members to ensure products and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customer.
MRI Software offers opportunities for long-term career growth to successful QA Engineers who aspire to deeper technical, project management or other leadership roles in the company as we believe in building our team from within.
- Define and execute automated test strategies, using industry Best Practices in the design.
- Interpret the results of manual and automated tests at both the Application Program and user interface layers.
- Applies defined software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products and services.
- Exercise’s judgment in application of methods and procedures to evaluate quality products and services.
- Builds productive internal and external relationships that are essential to delivering quality products and services.
- Works independently, with general instructions on assignments.
- Develops software testing requirements, test cases, and test plans.
- Report’s software defects in detail with information gathered from customers, tech support or other internal resources.
- Analyzes offerings against functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creates clearly documented plans, designs and results.
- Contributes to design and code review sessions.
- Learns new emerging functional and technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
- 2-5 years in Software QA Testing and Test Automation
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Effective organizational, time management, prioritization & communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments.
- Ability to work well individually and within a cross functional team.
- Displays passion for the design, development, and testing of quality software.
- Direct project involvement and leadership of projects delivering software solutions (enterprise software a plus.)
- Familiarity with SDLC with emphasis on those areas for which Quality Assurance is primarily responsible.
- Experience with UI automation tools and performance testing tools a plus.
- Software testing experience (manual and automation)
- Experience using code deployment tools (eg Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Deployment Tools (eg. Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Integration with code repositories (eg GitLAB, GitHUB, BitBucket, etc.)
- Knowledge of branching and merging strategies (Git Flow, etc.)
- Expertise in software development methodologies (Agile)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Deadline driven, able to work in pressurized environment
- Compliance with procedures and processes
- Must be able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Good analysis skills; Good problem-solving skills
- Must have a drive for helping peers
- Must have a positive and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- N. Diploma or B-Tech / Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering degree
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in enterprise software testing and development for large corporate clients.
2-5 years’ experience in software quality assurance functions, including:
- Test case and test script development.
- Test planning and large-scale regression test planning and execution.
- Executing automated test strategies.
- 4+ years formal testing experience
- 2+ Test Automation Engineering experience
- 2+ years SQL skills
- 1 year Cloud exposure (Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- 1 year Microservices exposure
- 1 year DevOps, CI/CD exposure
MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients. Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.