A chance to work for a global leader in real estate software solutions, a fast-growing software company which has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States. This exciting opportunity lets you be a part of developing cutting-edge technology by helping to train our proprietary AI engine.
The Project Manager will be responsible for handling entire operations and day-to-day activities in coordination with various internal departments for ensuring smooth workflow. He will need to deliver improvements towards operational excellence by adopting business process improvement techniques and ensuring quality compliance. He will be solely responsible for ascertaining the implementation of comprehensive and thorough quality process for the complete lease abstraction process.
- Leads and manages the team of reviewers, distributes work and assigns documents for review
- Single point of contact for the reviewers in case of any queries related to the review process/documents
- Connects with the internal stakeholders/client for queries when needed
- Provides platform training as well as project-specific training to the new reviewers
- Creates manuals and documentation for the purpose of training and understanding
- Ensures that the required accuracy level is achieved as per the project
- Responsible for overall project quality and delivery according to the set timelines
- Strong experience in Lease Abstraction domain specifically in US Real Estate industry back office operation ranging from Office, Retail and Industrial Portfolio
- Clear understanding of contractual terminologies
- She/He should be interested in conducting research and should have an eye for details.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret standard to moderately complex documents
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
- Ability to learn new applications and processes with limited oversight
- Priority setting, organization and time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism, trust, and integrity
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, and desire to work in a fast-paced and evolving organization
- Graduate by education. Degree in Law preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in lease abstraction work preferably in commercial real estate (including retail)
- Experience in reading, comprehending, and interpreting documents
- Experience with analyzing data and problem solving