MRI Software is looking for a Project Manager to join a growing team in our Global Professional Services (GPS) department in central London. This role involves managing multiple customer facing engagements of varying complexity and duration. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience within a B2B software solution delivery environment, with a very strong preference for this being in a Project Management role.
- Successful delivery of multiple concurrent consulting and technology projects
- Customer relationship and expectation management during the engagement life cycle
- Provide clear and accurate management reporting and statistics
- Liaise with practice managers and directors on project escalations
- Proven ability to work on complex projects to successful outcomes for both employer and customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to spot potential improvements and work with others to deliver them
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Degree level education
- Experience delivering or familiarity with real estate or financial solutions is preferred
MRI Software’s EMEA Headquarters is based in the city of London with various other offices across the United Kingdom. In addition, our global organization has grown to include office locations across the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Africa. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.