We are looking for a responsible PMO Coordinator to support the PMO Manager and Project Management Teams in organising and administering all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex implementations.
PMO Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager’s to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and producing reports. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
The PMO Coordinator key objective is to support overall governance and effective performance management.
- Supporting the PMO Manager in improving internal processes and policies.
- Drive efficiencies within the PMO and project management teams
- Create simple reports
- Monitor governance is being applied correctly on MRI projects
- Taking part in and supporting the PMO Manager in delivering focus groups
- Writing up minutes and creating written reports
- Tracking and managing project benefits
- Coordinate PMO activities, resources, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with internal clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Analyse risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and support the PM in handling any issues that arise.
- Work with the PMO Manager and/or Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Use tools to monitor risks, actions, plans and budgets.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Adhoc admin tasks.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Collaborating with other teams to define, prioritise, and develop processes.
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing reports.
- Overseeing the development and application of new processes and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Researching and drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.