MRI Software is seeking a Product Owner to join our Product Management team! The Payments Product Owner will be responsible for developing, launching and managing a suite of electronic payments and services that primarily serves MRI Software’s residential client base. This team member will partner with product management, product development, marketing, sales, customer service and other shared services to ensure execution of the overall product strategy. Delivering payments products to MRI’s North American residential client base is a short-term goal, with a longer-term goal of expanding these payments products and services to other client segments and geographic markets.
Essential functions include:
- The Payments Product Owner is responsible for maintaining and promoting the vision & strategy daily through interactions with development and cross-functional teams
- Maintain deep subject matter expertise for the payments product
- Perform market- and user-related research, as needed, to grow and develop products
- Solicit feedback from customers and internal departments on how to improve our product offering and incorporate ideas into successful product development and launch initiatives
- Maintain the product backlog and prioritization
- Develop and maintain user stories
- Perform card break down, define exit criteria, provide test case scenario input, PO acceptance and documentation approval
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.