Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a Product Owner to join our team! This individual needs to have experience maintaining product backlogs, documentation, and gathering requirements. In addition, the Product Owner is responsible for developing user stories, translating requirements, and working with the agile programming teams. This position involves close interaction with other individuals throughout the business including architects, product managers, and product development.
- The Product Owner is responsible for maintaining and promoting the product line vision & strategy daily through interactions with development and cross-functional teams.
- Prioritize work for the development team in conjunction with the Product Manager and Development Manager.
- Research and manage client escalations
- Functional working relationship with Development Manager and Product Development Team to ensure clarity on the problem & business value of the solution
- Responsible for research and documentation of software requirements for development teams to utilize
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.