MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking a Product Owner to join our Product Management team focused on our Financial solutions This individual needs to have experience maintaining product backlogs, documentation, and gathering requirements. In addition, the Product Owner is responsible for developing user stories, translating requirements, and working with the agile programming teams. This position involves close interaction with other individuals including architects, product managers, product development, partners and clients.
Essential Functions Include:
- Maintain deep subject matter expertise for assigned product line
- Prioritize work for the development team in conjunction with the Product Manager and Development Manager.
- Develop user stories, and package the features into product releases.
- Promote the vision and strategy for the product line established by the Product Manage
- Perform card break down, define exit criteria, provide test case scenario input, PO acceptance and documentation approval
- Approve test coverage plan with assistance from PD team
- Research and manage client escalations
- Functional working relationship with Development Manager and PD Team to ensure clarity on the problem & business value of the solution
- Detailed understanding of user/compliance requirements
- Participate on and/or lead client working groups
- Provide cross-functional training/presentations and lead Knowledge Transfer sessions as needed
- Participate in Client Advisory Board meetings and annual International Users Conference
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-3 years of Finance and/or Accounting experience required
- 2-3 years in similar Product Owner or Business Analyst role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong and effective organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects
- Ability to work well individually and within a cross functional team
- Effective time management & communication skills required
- Experience with SQL and Jira a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies preferred
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.