Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
MRI Software South Africa is seeking a Product Owner to join our team! This individual will be working on our MRI Screening solution for the multi-family applicant screening space. The work would include building and maintaining an application with significant growth potential and use of modern technologies as part of a team of about 5 to 7 people integrating the solution with MRI’s platform X and suite of real estate software products.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best multifamily insurance products to our innovative and industry-leading real estate software solutions.
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Provide leadership to resolve the doubts raised by the development or testing team to meet the goal of building the final product as per client expectations.
- Connect and be committed to the vision of the product. Always in the loop to verify that the communication of the requirement is in sync with the agile user story.
- Take an active leadership in the Quality Management of the product. Ensuring that quality meets clients expectations, the mean time to repair exceeds client’s expectations, and active quality management reduces client attrition.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends