MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking a Product Owner to join our Product Management team focused on our AI/Machine Learning products! Following our recent acquisition of AI startup, Leverton, we are expanding our offering to leverage AI and ML technologies to help real estate companies worldwide make smarter decisions using better data. Today, Leverton applies deep learning technology to automatically extract and manage data from corporate documents in more than 25 languages. This individual should have experience maintaining product backlogs, documentation, and gathering requirements. In addition, the Product Owner is responsible for maintaining and promoting the product line vision and strategy on a daily basis through interactions with development and cross-functional teams. This position involves close interaction with other individuals throughout the business including architects, product managers, and product development.
Essential Functions Include:
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog
- Setting priorities and assessing complex situations
- Prioritizing client requests and technical adjustments
- Ensures execution and delivery of solutions valued by the markets we serve
- Assist the Product Manager with developing the product roadmap and vision
- Coordinates cross departmentally in order to disperse information and train functional areas
- Ability to work productively with remote teams and individuals via web meeting, conference calls and instant messaging
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.