MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking a Product Owner to join our Product Management team focused on developing our new CRM product, including the rewrite of Callmax and Lead Management. This individual needs to have experience maintaining product backlogs, documentation, and gathering requirements. In addition, the Product Owner is responsible for developing user stories, translating requirements, and working with the agile programming teams. This position involves close interaction with other individuals throughout the business including architects, product managers, product development, professional services and client support.
May work across multiple related teams; on targeted projects that assist Product Management.
Projects could include:
- Develop and manage metric dashboards in Domo, Salesforce, Jira and Excel
- Market & competitive research
- Maintain internal systems of record
- Special Projects
This position involves close interaction with Product Managers and Solution Managers within product and with other analysts across the business.
Completing targeted projects to provide departmental lift
Supporting the Product Center of Excellence by managing special projects and associated metrics
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with building reports and dashboards in Excel and Salesforce. Experience with Power BI, Domo, Jira and EZBI is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong and effective organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects
- Ability to work well individually and within a cross functional team
- Effective time management & communication skills
- Experience with other software companies a plus
Education (minimum requirements/equivalent):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer technology, MIS, or Computer Science preferred
- Associates degree (technical college) or higher in a computer related field required