Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
MRI Software is seeking a Product Owner to join our team! This individual will be working on our MRI Insurance solution for the multi-family renter’s insurance space. The work would include building and maintaining an application with significant growth potential and use of modern technologies as part of a team of about 5 to 7 people integrating the solution with MRI’s platform X and suite of real estate software products.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best multifamily insurance products to our innovative and industry-leading real estate software solutions.
Essential functions include:
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.