Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
MRI Software is seeking a Product Owner to join our team in Sydney, Australia! This individual will be responsible for maintaining and promoting the product line vision & strategy on a daily basis through interactions with development and cross-functional teams.
Essential functions include:
- The Product Owner is responsible for developing user stories and packaging the features into product releases
- Perform card break down, define exit criteria, provide test case scenario input, PO acceptance and documentation approval
- The Product Owner maintains the product backlog (incident reports and enhancement requests) and prioritises the backlog.
- Prioritise work for the development team in conjunction with the development manager
- This position involves close interaction with product development, architects, product managers, support/services, partners and clients
- Functional working relationship with Development Manager and Development Team to ensure clarity on the problem & business value of the solution
- Participate on and/or leads client working groups
- Provide cross-functional training/presentations and leads Knowledge Transfer sessions as needed
- Participate in Client Advisory Board meetings and annual International Users Conference