ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for making our product fly. You will be passionate about contributing to the global growth of WhosOnLocation an MRI Software Company by driving and growing our customer base. You will have the opportunity to own the launch of new product and feature and drive demand. You will play an instrumental role in our global growth and success.
You’ll have an eye for detail, know what our competitors are doing and what resonates with prospects to make their buying decision. Using insight and market evidence to drive the development of messaging and campaigns that help to drive our sales channel to be successful. You like to track results and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
As our Product Marketing Manager you will work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Development Teams and the wider WhosOnLocation Team to drive our marketing activity to contribute to our objectives.
- Understand and be our expert in the competitive landscape.
- Work with the wider Marketing, Sales and Development Teams to build, leverage and execute successful integrated marketing campaigns and events that drive; awareness, develop sales and product adoption.
- Develop a repeatable and measurable launch campaign plan for new products and features. Including a schedule of up and coming releases.
- Communicate the value and develop necessary resources for the Sales Team that help them with selling.
- Develop product content to promote the benefits of the product or feature through case studies, video, website copy, blogs, PR and testimonials.
- Develop communication plans including newsletters and webinars using marketing automation where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Marketing on other marketing campaigns and projects to increase lead generation, partner engagement and brand awareness with and through our channel.
- Use data to drive product adoption and usage with customers.
- 2-3 years experience as a Product Marketing Manager role or similar in a B2B SaaS enterprise company.
- Experience working closely with product teams including product managers, designers and engineersData driven self-starter who can execute agreed plans
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- Organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience in the writing and development of content and collateral
- Experience in the development, deployment, and management of full funnel digital campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, and marketing attribution platforms
- A real passion for marketing; bonus points if you have SaaS marketing experience
- Work with a well-established marketing team in NZ
- Best practice Product Marketing playbook and access to a global community of product marketers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture – checkout the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.