As a product marketer, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will help with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches. In your role in the Product Marketing team you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. Key responsibilities include:
· Product positioning and messaging: develop and maintain differentiated positioning and messaging for the products and solutions in your segment. Understand and document key business and technical benefits for buyers.
· Sales enablement: communicate the value proposition of the products in your segment to the Sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process of your products. This includes externally facing content such as PowerPoint presentations, brochures and data sheets, as well as internally facing content such as competitor cheat sheets and other training materials.
· Product launches: serve as the Marketing lead for product launches, upgrades and releases in your segment. Develop Marketing launch plan with relevant team members, and project manage Marketing related launch activities. (This aspect will be further defined in accordance with MRI’s implementation of the SiriusDecisions PMM framework.)
· Demand generation & content creation: provide input into demand generation and campaign planning for your segment. Create thought leadership content to support campaigns, including white papers, eBooks, blogs, webinars and more.
· Market intelligence: develop and maintain a detailed understanding of industry trends, competitor capabilities and customer needs in your market segment. Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them! Share relevant information with Product Management, Sales and other Marketing team members.
· BA/BS degree in business, marketing or a related field.
· 2+ years of software product marketing experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent people and management skills to work effectively with Marketing team members and lead cross-functional teams in a matrix management arrangement
· Up to 25% travel within the United Kingdom may be required to successfully fill this role
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.