The role will be measured by delivering high quality, innovative solutions which delight our customers, are adopted by the market and competitively differentiated. Manage timely deliverables with strong communication, building teams and cross functional partnering. Ability to gain shared vision on challenging decisions which impact various teams and the offering. Success will require closely engaging the market (distribution channels, market influencers) and our customers to define and drive delivery of a product which customers can’t imagine how they worked or operated without. Candidates must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working in fast paced, unstructured environment where a winning team will be in remote locations. The role will lead/manage a cross-functional team to deliver on the growing needs for our vast product suite, but the role will be ‘hands on’ with the offering details and require accountability for the key deliverables and related business results.
- Understand industry trends and vendor offerings to be able to articulate a state of the art strategy for security, identity and application integration.
- Work with platform director and other Product Managers to develop a 3-5 year vision for your area of responsibility
- Develop a 12-18 month product roadmap that incrementally delivers on your vision.
- Work with product owners to develop and deliver products that are both powerful but easy to use and consume
- Maintain knowledge and pipeline of technology solutions and alternatives
- Work with vendors to deliver key technology and keep abreast of costs and COGS for your products as contracts and volumes change
- Determine buy/build/partner decisions
- Identify cost saving and security enhancement opportunities for the organization
- Develop pricing for products, or cost models where they are not chargeable
- Be able to articulate business case value to clients and MRI for each of your initiatives
- Leverage the company’s distinctive competence
- Support internal products and product lines usage and adoption
- Support end user clients and enable internal MRI teams to service clients well
- Assure documentation and supportive tooling is available to make complex products easy to adopt, deploy, consume and use.
- Develop a group of client and application advisors from the full global community to assure we have corporate wide feedback mechanism
- Create working groups, and where possible, alpha and beta programs to get feedback on new technology
- Oversee the go-to-market process to assure all areas of MRI are prepared to launch and optimize new functionality.
- With your product owners create the technical descriptions, positioning and forward materials to knowledge transfer to various departments in the company.
- Track usage and usability of new features with technology and traditional user feedback mechanisms
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and present at User Conferences and other client and industry forums.
- Business/entrepreneurial thinker
- Technical curiosity and engagement with broader market technologies
- Strong ability to distill and articulate technology solutions
- Experienced people manager or leader
- Analytic & strategic thinking
- Solid decision making skills in the face of imperfect data
- Strong planning acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven experience interfacing with C-level client personnel
- Project management experience with proven ability to drive projects to completion on time and within budget
- Broad-based Enterprise technology experience with B2B or B2C product portfolio
- Work in an Agile technology a plus
- MRI System knowledge a plus
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.