MRI Software is seeking a Product Manager to join us! As a Product Manager at MRI Software, LLC., you will be responsible for driving the definition, requirements, design and delivery of new and/or adaptation of current MRI offerings for international markets. You will play a quarterback role in partnering with all cross functional leaders and team members to deliver the approaches and work required for an offering to succeed in the market.
The role will be measured by delivering high quality, innovative solutions which delight our customers, are adopted by the market and competitively differentiated. Manage timely deliverables with strong communication, building teams and cross functional partnering. Ability to gain shared vision on challenging decisions which impact various teams and the offering. Success will require closely engaging the market (distribution channels, market influencers) and our customers to define and drive delivery of a product which customers can’t imagine how they worked or operated without. Candidates must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working in fast paced, unstructured environment where a winning team will be in remote locations. The role will lead/manage a cross-functional team to deliver on the growing needs for our Occupier product suite, but the role will be ‘hands on’ with the offering details and require accountability for the key deliverables and related business results.
- Experienced product manager who translates market opportunities and client needs into a clear, defined offering vision, roadmap and design which will meet the business goals and win in the marketplace.
- Experienced people manager or leader. Management/leadership experience which engages and inspires teams with new ideas, clear decision making and priorities as well as passion for growing and developing people.
- Experience driving product ideas from concept and ideation through successful market launch and ongoing management
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience in enterprise software with a minimum of 2 years in leadership or management roles
- Experience designing SaaS solutions with a solid understanding of the challenges and best practices
- Experience with global business processes in regions outside the US; EMEA & APAC are preferable
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!