Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
MRI Software is seeking a Product Manager to join our team! This individual will be working on our MRI Checkpoint solution for the residential multi-family ID verification space. The work would include building and maintaining an application with significant growth potential and use of modern fraud detection technologies as part of a team of about 6 to 8 people integrating the solution with MRI’s platform X and suite of real estate software products.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Manager to work with our dream team environment to deliver the best multifamily ID verification products to our innovative and industry-leading real estate software solutions.
Essential functions include:
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in Property Management Systems (PMS). Including MRI Residential Manager (RM), Entrata Core, Yardi Voyager Residential, RealPage OneSite. Identifying MRI Checkpoint ID’s value throughout the lead to lease lifecycle.
- Develop SME in Residential Portals. Including MRI Connect Suite, Entrata ProspectPortal and ResidentPortal, Yardi RENTCafé, RealPage Online Leasing and Active Building. Identifying MRI Insurance’s value throughout the lead to lease lifecycle.
- Develop SME in Multifamily Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Lead Management software. Including MRI Lead Management, MRI Market Connect, Knock, Lead to Lease (L2L), and Funnel. Identifying MRI Insurance’s value throughout the lead to lease lifecycle.
- Develop SME in Multifamily virtual and self-guided multi-family touring. Including Rently, Brivo, and Anyone Home. Identifying MRI Insurance’s value throughout the lead to lease lifecycle.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the product management lifecycle
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze the market, users, and the product roadmap
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Skills & Other Requirements
- 2-5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- 2-5 years of experience in real estate software and/or ID verification
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Understanding and experience of SDLC, scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details