MRI Software is seeking a talented individual to join our team in Toronto, Canada for our newly acquired Marketing and Leasing platform. Our ideal candidate will be interested in expanding their career into an exciting, innovative Product Management role! You will be responsible for creatively evaluating the market to drive the definition, requirements, design and delivery of this solution.
This role will be measured by working with a dynamic team to deliver high quality, innovative solutions which delight our customers, are adopted by the market and competitively differentiated.
• Lead the definition of business strategy related to current and future features, technologies and platforms
• Manage timely deliverables with strong communication, building teams and cross functional partnering.
• Success will require closely engaging the market (distribution channels, market influencers) and our customers to define and drive delivery of a product which customers can’t imagine how they worked or operated without.
• Proactively monitor and identify metrics that can effectively report the overall health of our offerings and identify concerns before clients experience them
• Prioritize development goals and best practices to market requirements, customer needs and product delivery schedule
• Work with the business and product advisory boards to define and execute a product roadmap
• Collaborate with other product teams and partners to establish a single integrated user experience
• You will work with a cross-functional team to deliver on the growing needs for our products but the role will be ‘hands on’ and require accountability for the key deliverables and related business results.
• Customer driven Product Manager who translates market opportunities and client needs into a clear, defined offering vision, roadmap and design which will meet the business goals and win in the marketplace.
• Management/leadership experience which engages and inspires teams with new ideas, clear decision making and priorities as well as passion for growing and developing people.
• Experience driving product ideas from concept and ideation through successful market launch and ongoing management
• Solid decision-making skills despite ambiguous data and situations. Considers upstream and downstream operational impacts as decision inputs. Balances long-term vs. short-term objectives.
• Effective Communication skills that can adjust to different audiences
• Demonstrates effective project management skills and anticipates likely risks, putting mitigation plans in place, drives recommendations and proactive communication of issues to leadership
• Knowledge of the commercial real estate or real estate tech industry is a definite plus!
• 2-5 years of software Product Management experience; experience working with marketing platforms is an added bonus
• Must be a self-starter looking to actively expand their experience
• Needs to be able to conduct product and market analysis and use that to help drive the continual design of the product
• Bachelor’s Degree with product management experience; MBA preferred
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.