Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Headquartered just outside of Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
- Product Vision: Define and drive the integrated product strategy for the business ensuring strategy is aligned with business goals and communicated effectively to stakeholders.
- Technical: Strong understanding of API technology best practices, looking for new trends, practices, technologies and products that drive competitive advantage and customer benefit
- Data-Driven: Product success can and must be clearly measured across a broader set of metrics (engagement, retention, conversion, etc) the product management team are given widespread agency and influence to own and affect those metrics across the various cross functional squads.
- Strong Execution: Maximise the product team’s ability to deliver consistently, rapidly, and effectively. This includes implementing best practices for product planning, sizing, research, development, testing and measurement. Emphasis on sprint and design thinking facilitation
- Management: Guide the Product team overseeing; PM’s within the stream and stakeholders across the business. Ensuring that these functions are properly and effectively being executed via a high-performance product culture that is focused on delivering business and customer value.
- Problem/Strategic Resolution: Review and identify issues in the strategies, commitments or resourcing managed by PM’s constantly unblocking and resolving
- Contribution to Management Team: Able to collaborate effectively with all members of the management team, you are responsible for spearheading investigation and analyses on the product and its market. Identify strategic issues and opportunities pertaining to the businesses’ ability to meet its financial, strategic, and technical goals.
- Business Collaboration: highly cross-functional nature collaboration extends to engineering, data science, BI, retail and marketing as the facilitator of driving the business’s product needs into production.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Preferably, this experience will be inclusive of at least 3+ years of experience in the field of API Service Management
- A great communicator with presentation experience. Able to convey complex concepts in a simple and digestible manner.
- Excellent leadership and people skills driving, cohesion and cross-functional collaboration with a natural ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in hiring, managing, and mentoring a team of specialists.
- Strong analytic skills, able to synthesise data from various sources and use data to inform
- decision making.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a proven track record of using product improvements to realise market opportunities. Able to articulate strategies in terms of impact on business metrics.
- Exceptional planning, project management and problem-solving skills, including the ability to coordinate individuals across teams
- Comfortable in high-pressure situations, exhibiting a can-do attitude and calmness under pressure to effectively lead the product management team even in times of uncertainty.
- An appreciation for best practices and innovation in product design and development, user experience, and team management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience in product management or project management in complex/matrix environments.