As a Product Manager at MRI Software, you will be responsible for driving the definition, strategy, requirements and delivery of new and/or adaptation of current MRI offerings for global markets. You will play a quarterback role in partnering with all cross functional leaders and team members to deliver the preparation and oversight required for an offering to succeed in the market.
The role will be measured by delivering high quality, innovative solutions which are adopted by the market and are competitively differentiated. Manage timely deliverables with strong communication, building teams and cross functional partnering. Ability to gain shared vision on challenging decisions which impact various teams and the offering. Success will require closely engaging the market (distribution channels, market influencers) and our customers to define and drive delivery of a product which customers can’t imagine how they worked or operated without. Candidates must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working in fast paced, unstructured environment where a winning team will be in remote locations. The role will lead a cross-functional team to deliver on the growing needs for our product suite.
Personal and Business Skills
- Keen interest in data driven product management practices
- Experienced people manager or leader
- Solid decision making skills in the face of imperfect data
- Strong planning acumen
- Business/entrepreneurial thinker
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Analytic & strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Real Estate Market experience and advantage
- 3-5 years of working experience as a data driven software Product Manager
- Proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results with very strong executive communication skills
- People management experience/strong leadership track record and proven ability to work with distributed leadership team and cross functional partners
- Proven experience interfacing with C-level client personnel
- Experience with global business processes in regions outside the US specifically APAC
- Prefer MBA or equivalent with 3-5 years product management experience or B.S./B.A. plus 5 years of similar experience
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.