Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
As Director of Product Management for MRI’s Asia Pacific residential products you’ll be leading a fantastically experienced product management team as it seeks to take its Property Management and Strata Management products from market leadership to total dominance.
The successful candidate will have excellent product management experience bringing a suite of fit-for-situation strategies that will propel the PM team forward and equip them for continual growth and acceleration.
This is a chance for an ambitious Product Management professional to prove their mettle in a highly competitive market and, as part of the regional leadership team, you’ll be challenged to help lead the business to rapid growth applying strong, but collegial, leadership.
You will embrace being measured on quantifiable results and enjoy doing as much as leading.
You will be a strategist, a tactician and a product evangelist.
- Work with PM and PD teams to define and prioritise key strategic market theses with the highest return on investment
- Lead and coach the PM team through effective quantitative research, establishing key performance metrics for all products and features ensuring effective ongoing measurement
- Lead and coach the PM team through qualitative research, gathering and analyzing feedback from consultants, clients, sales, prospects and lost clients
- Drive processes for effective lean product planning and management, including market segmentation and sizing, buyer persona analysis, competitive analysis, share of wallet, agile best practices, go-to-market strategies and data analysis techniques
- facilitate the pursuit, execution and positioning of supporting partnerships,
- Foster key market-influencer relationships and partnerships, work with customers on key retention issues
- Foster a continual improvement approach to product creation collaborating with product development to optimize both product management and product development
- Collaborate with regional leadership team (MD, directors of product development, marketing, sales, support and finance) to form strategic market theses into clear vision and corporate strategy
- Work with marketing sales and support teams to maximise probability of realizing ROI
- 5 – 10 years of experience leading product management in a software or other technology setting,
- A drive to win, customer focus, and a passion for developing and delivering excellence
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong communication skill at both technical and layperson levels
- Experience with lean product management and agile software development methods,
- Strong track record of effectively delivering results cross-functionally in a technology organization
- Bachelors degree in Business\Engineering\Design or an MBA preferred
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.