MRI Software is currently seeking a Software Development Manager to join our team in Atlanta! This role will be a heavy mix of development, people management, and strategic initiative. Main responsibilities include:
- Contribution to the strategic vision of the product development organization and lead the team towards that vision
- Direct multiple cross-functional teams to deliver product releases that achieve business objectives while meeting quality and time-to-market expectations
- Coordination of product development activities across multiple products in the product suite
- Provide technical leadership that guides architectural decisions, tools, technologies, and processes that ensure the highest quality product
- Coach team members to foster their professional development through mentoring, individual development plans, recruiting, etc. to improve the team’s overall technical capabilities and effectiveness
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.